August Goals 2012
(some of these are updates from my June Goal list – because I was never able to keep up / do an update at the end of June)
- 10 $0 spending days
- Pay ~$1000 on LOC (might be stretching it a bit for this one)
- Spend only $180 on groceries – CASH (I’m going to have to get creative)
- Eat in 6 days/ wk.
- Pay off my MasterCard (-$800 + another expenses that may be added between now and end of the month)
- Contribute $50 to RRSP
- Contribute $100 to TFSA
- Pay $200 off OSAP
- Yoga: 3X a week
- meditate for 10 min. a day
- Read 2 books (Magic, Driven – didn’t get a chance to read anything for myself for the past 2 months)
- wake up at 7am everyday
- go on 5 ‘adventures’
- write 2 letters home – DONE!
- Blog once a week
- get my glasses prescription filled
- join a club/ team in Edmonton
- Look into fall activities – pottery class, sport teams etc.
- Start writing review paper for journal article – review 3 SDH topics this month + complete Arc. Reviews for AC document.
- Make 1 major contribution to group – not sure what this will be yet…
- Attend 1 seminar – BOOKED! : convo cafe Aug. 23rd
- Read 1 book related to nutrition/ health community-based development – check! I am currently working on a nutrition text book review!